Sunday, April 5, 2009

We're gonna have to buy a piano now!

We went to visit Rope's very first babysitter today, who just happens to be a long time friend of mine, Lael. (who we should visit way more often). He had a ton of fun playing outside with Lael's kids. I think they were excited that he wasn't a baby anymore and could actually play with them. Camille was very excited that he could sing like her! They were too cute!

Rope found their piano and got up on the bench and began playing. He's never been around a piano before and I'm so glad I captured this on video. He's adorable (at least I think so!)



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you caught that on camera! The part where he starts to "dance" a little is just precious. That piano is out of tune from being moved so many times...I hope he can forgive us :) We really enjoyed the visit and he can come play again if he wants to practice before you go out and buy a piano.

    ReplyDelete